Mellania

Surely he came to bring some material: a little flour, etc… :rofl: :rofl:

I guess Scott is no longer allowed on cams…

What happened to all the guests? She was having guests everyday and the last week they are all gone.

Stiff comes - offline - work done and gone…:sweat_smile:

So nothing was happening for a few days in this apt and so Stifler has sent his friends/associates ??

1 Like

pretty obvious what those guys are doing in the bathroom right under the cam… i don’t like it, i don’t want them around, plz tell them to leave and not to come back again…

the moment he took the apartment offline…

Its obvious and thats what the meeting was probably about earlier because she has not done anything for a week but its strange how her usual guests have just disappeared

Finally some concrete evidence

Best evidence…. of stiff…:angry::angry: I told before at the time of barbie… when guest guys visited to barbie realm went offline….but no one was listened… so it means whenever stiff comes sex happened offline….:anguished: so it also means he fucked barbie too…:hushed:

1 Like

We had no evidence but now we do he cant away with this he has no right to turn off the cameras im going to send the evidence to vhtv

1 Like

I hope vhtv will ban him this time for sure….:smirk:

Apartments shouldn’t be going offline just for the fun of it from the managers something needs to be done and of course once the cams went offline i’m sure it also means no video footage to investigate.

I think her guests were there for the free a_____l (at least the girls). A_____l has dried up and so have the guests.

Nice guests, shame there wasn’t more action.

Wow, didn’t expect to see Goldi here!!!

Goldie and asian eyebrows

Seems she still don’t do her makeup in front of a mirror :joy:

Used a permanent marker again :joy: