Mellania

1 Like

i dont think she has name and actually a lot of the guests dont have names even though they have been appearing regularly since start so we should start naming them

I agree, we need some names here…

Personally i think she is the most beautiful girls from all the VHTV, shame that she seems very very shy so i don`t think we gonna see more with her than sitting on the sofa, but who knows…

Yes she does

But I am eager to know her name !!!

she doesnt have one yet

They have to deserve one before that get one!

1 Like

Well you are not going to know her real name and she hasn’t done anything or been on here long enough to get a name

But will she come back at Mellania ?

What a pity ! She is so cute

we can only hope she will keep coming and maybe we gonna see more from her

2 Likes

shes been coming regularly since the start she just has not done anything

Yes i know, this might be the only reason i am watching this apartment to be honest. It was few days ago when they got a mini party when turned off the lights and dance when that guy who slept with Mellania tried to touch her ass but she didn`t let him and then left.

e0ed1e3dc961c933babf776ac5ac7bac7dd266ec_2_690x390

she really is beautiful hopefully she does something or maybe we can name her anyway? @jabbath1987

1 Like

For a moment the hope was alive, but looks like she came only to bring back some pants she took 2 nights ago

1 Like

agree, she is a doll baby. she has been here a couple of times so chances are pretty good :heart_eyes:

Did she do anything? Take shower? Have sex?

She hides in bathroom when changing pants , does it count? :grin:

Nope… I don’t think so…