Mellania

they have teased a threesome a few times before and nothing happend its calculated

ok i understand that why the quality of vhtv are very bad if they chose teasing participant or guest

but the guy the pseudo ken seems not happy he say nothing and stay

Yes. She is not very shy type. Saw her once here before as well. That day she was the one trying to make it a bit more fun. But agree. It was better than most other nights ( not that they have set the bar very high though :slightly_smiling_face: )

1 Like

i miss the old appartements of vhtv

there was a place with hot couple a blond and blond guy always have a good party invit hot friends i don’t remember there name

On another note, when Amalia’s and Mellania’s apts are on the thumbnails for most of the night, one can assume it’s a slow action night at VHTV :slightly_smiling_face:

Why is there some time missing. When they was in the bedroom. I was going back and forth to other apartment, then she was offline. And nothing on time line of the couple in the bedroom…

to be fair her apartment is on the thumbnails a lot because she always has lots of guests even though nothing much happens but im fine with that

there were some isp issues a couple of minutes… changed to whole atmosphere…

it looked like the couple might have sex then isp issues for a couple of mins and when it came back online they were back in the living room :joy:

That is a shame, just when her guest’s looked like they was going to do something. Just when she needs viewer’s to pickup.

its obvious the quality of appartement decrease a lot too many isp hyding etc vhtv stat slowly to die

i always see people say that she needs views but more times then not be her apartment is in the top 6

her and kens apartment have had a lot of isp issues the last week before that it was rare apart from when barbie was living here when it had isp issues everyday

when you see medea place its a big failure ken wihout wynonna and his boyfriend the place is empty they don’t know how to found good participant so they make recycle

don’t say this you will have trouble with jabb :rofl:

Yes i get what you mean. I want to see her do well. She seems like a sweet person. As well a sexy woman.

me too she looks innocent but is a wild person when shes turned on and hopefully we see more of her wild side

2 Likes

Do you know this girl’s name ?