Medea (Part 1)

Who is he?

He was a regular at Kaz House.

2 Likes

He is a friend of Medea’s Visited Kaz and Medea’s first place hasn’t been seen since May, He usually ends up _____ in the corner. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

So I guess he didn’t get a name yet? :rofl:

No he never did anything to earn one, he is somewhat effeminate, he may be gay, but I don’t have evidence to this, I always referred to him as Bendor in my picture storage.

2 Likes

Lisbet missed Saya
 We also missed Lisbet and Sayan’s kissing
 please let Saya come tonight

3 Likes

@jabbath1987 If you ARE going to name the guy, please DO NOT consider the name stated here as it is too similar to the word ‘bender’, which (as you may know) is a derogatory term for a gay person.

For the record, I am not accusing @Eldred88221 of having this attitude as I have no evidence to this effect. I am just pointing it out, in case it wasn’t known.

Oh and please do not consider this post worthy of a sarcastic laugh / comment as I am actually being serious.

Thank you.

Never knew that. I only know Bender from Futurama :joy:

I wasn’t suggesting that he should be known as this, I use it only for my own picture reference, and I did this way back when he visited Kaz house. (Just so you know Bendor is a legitimate name)

1 Like

It is a derogatory term found mainly in Britain.

1 Like

Yes absolutely. I did understand that to be the case. :slight_smile:

‘Bender’ can also mean this.

“This slang term refers to an extended period of continued d__g or a_____l use. An a_____lic bender is a multiple-day _____ing spree during which the person does not eat and gets very little s___p. Someone who is on a bender might pass out for a short time, wake up, and start _____ing again.”

I never knew it was a derogatory term for a gay person.

2 Likes

Yes, that is the other meaning for it, as you rightly point out
‘going on a bender’.

Well, there is a third meaning, something that bends something else, but that’s much too mundane for this forum.
:smiley:

Yes, very different to what we’ve discussed so far.

I would :heart: to see Billie and Saya visit again :heart_eyes: :fire: :hugs:

1 Like

6 Likes

Bath and shave, Medea in this situation, always made good images

3 Likes

Lisbet is kind of growing on me, more and more. Damn cute girl :heart_eyes:

2 Likes