Likka

3 Likes

And that one (immediately above) definitely doesn’t look like him! :arrow_up_small: :laughing:

Know wut? This fact doesn’t matter at @ll :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Look!

… the Putin look-alike must have been locked away… :joy: Likka is alone … damn i was wrong I detected him … image looks like as if he is searching s.th.

Likka room is so boring to watch

Good to know :+1:

That realm is for those who piss in bed, who like to see furniture.

Nope it’s for Putin fanboys… cuz if a woman like Likka needs a guy like that → for:

it is only him, who we can celebrate! :scream: :joy: PS I bet he paid for her facial surgery in order to be allowed for massaging her feet. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

In this apartment I was interested in Katya - Macy Ssens and later Nastina - Agnia. For curious people like me, Nastina = Agnia, Nichol A, Margot Haire, Helga Bush, Margot Helga, Helga, Karoline Helga, Karoline, Lara, … Just proof that they are not nuns! Those girls for money do everything! Also the theater at VHTV …

He is just a heavy a_____lic who earns his dose of a_____l in this way … Again, only a play and no real.

@Willy146087 I do not care if it is real or not :wink: But if iz is paid, I cannot believe why they send a guy like this to Likka. :joy: :scream: :joy:

@JohnBurdon_footboy I really will laugh if his name actually does turn out to be Vladimir! image

1 Like

If he s in that flat with those ladys you can call GLADVAD .good nickname :shushing_face:

otra chica hairy , me encantan las chicas de este apartamento sobre todo cristhina , haber si tenemos la suerte de poder verla abierta de piernas y ver ese tesoro escondido .

:yum: :yum:

1 Like

beautiful full bush the lady has for SURE

Nice shaved pussy :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

So Big Mommas name is Eve.

Depends… cause the twitter says “is going to visit” and the girl in the photo, lives there
Unless of course was the usual clickbait :grin:

It is the typical clickbeat but there is always a useless that itches.