4 Likes

Dance Party Reaction GIF

This is what they look like :rofl:

1 Like

libra and papi just had sex this morning

:smiling_imp:

4 Likes

7 Likes

As a self-appointed video clip maker I’m disappointed in Papi’s neglect of the cam 12 (16) on the left side of the bed. He does everything so meticulesley ,why does he ignore a VH cam drooping down ? The only other cam I can use is cam 11 (18) which he regularly blocks with his PhoneCam, arm and hand. Thusly:

This is so frustrating I might have to get a can of Electronics Freeze-Spray and Chill myself.

4 Likes

Does anyone understand the name of the website ? Papi says :

lovely the love dot com (calm)

Google has never heard of it.

1 Like

I thought it might be lovelythelove.com, but it was not to be. Sorry.

No answer and no relief from cam 12 (16). He or they don’t read this.

Ok, well I don’t really care much the attitude on this guys face, but the lady is hot and she’s not covered in ugly ass tattoos. There is promise, but the guys cam antics must be ignored. Distracting and creates a divide in the passion category.

This really seems like a cool place to checkout, but the guy’s natural angry face is too much. He’s surround by all of these happy people and he always looks like he’s about to snap.

https://stripchat.com/LoveLibraLove

Private show is over, back to pointlessly shoving the tip of a dildo in her ass.

The camera lens he’s using creates a distorted picture. He should use a different setting.

I generally like to see the participants, when they are intimate. Here is actually just fucking and I’ve never found that realm intresting…

2 Likes

They have the camstar mindset when it comes to sex and the guy has it bad. He has effectively ruined his sexuality by doing this. I’ve talked to people who cam to these sites and the one thing they say to never, ever do, is cam with someone you’re in a relationship with. The lesson is clear. It will ruin your real life pleasure and passion for sex.