Krosh & Simon

Great so again misuse their power to hide my truth about them :sweat_smile::joy: so they can’t read about some viewers :sweat_smile:

Can’t u guys deal with fun😅

1 Like

I said that hours ago already :innocent:

That shower curtain is all sorts of annoying, hoepfully it is removed or not used that often.

It is simply against the rules. Either remove it OR use a transparent one OR put a cam in the shower.

2 Likes

nothing happened

Habt alle so große Hoffnung am Ende wird die Wohnung ein Flop :laughing:

1 Like

Why are people passing judgement and being so negative when it hasn’t even been 12 hours yet

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

for a guy who said they were average you sure are posting a lot of pics of them

The girls look hot but unfortunately you can’t see very much with this bad camera setup. Most of the time, the participants stand too close to the cameras, or they are off camera angle and you can admire the unused sofa.

1 Like

3 Likes

Yes, thanks, Sparkles… :laughing:

At the risk of incurring the wrath of the viewers The present locations of the cams seem to be haphazard with cables running down the walls creating a potential trip hazard. Would it be feasible to install wi-fi cams in a small apartment like this realm. (just a thought)?

1 Like

When they sit at the kitchen table it is a problem with the view, everywhere else it’s not bad

Bad news for you. The AI is coming to VHTV Forum, fine-tuned for the past weeks to define what should be considered as toxic. The worst news there was no human reporting your post. The AI did and I agree the post was targeting other users, which is simply not nice. You can discuss it in private with me if you want to, but I suggest to end this discussion here and start behaving civil to each other.

Bad News No GIF by GIPHY Studios 2022

This applies to everyone, with you among the first to address this to.

7 Likes