Krosh & Simon

She is a beauty :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

The light through the window can be a bit harsh but it will be fine when the sun goes down

1 Like

Yes, same for cam 1, but can be an easy fix if they close the curtains

Yeah the viewer part of me agrees but at the same time they should be able to have natural light whenever they want

Yes off course you are right, and because of that natural light, we get a very good view from cam 5

1 Like

Well it is a matter of the cam setup. They should know you never place a cam that way.

Guest girl visiting

Very pretty as well

2 Likes

Bad cam quality…

1 Like

suchst fßr Yan neue Wohnung ?? *grins mein TIP wäre die Wohnung mit Auriel

1 Like

What’s wrong with the cams? The quality is perfect, that’s happening everywhere when it’s fast movement close to the cam. Same cam without movement

1 Like

Nope it is because they are placed facing directly into the lights…

always the same people moaning about the cams… so you them to somehow block the sunlight where else do you want them to place the cams :man_facepalming:

VHTV’s going to have to move the sun, good luck with that one :wink: :rofl:

Nah just put some more efforts in a decent cam setup or finally start using better cams…

ok smart guy where should they place the cams then since you are the expert?

Sure I am. I bet my ass I can do a much better job there. For example just raise the cam I complained about 30 cm up and tilt it down a few degrees. The result will be sunlight will enter the lens in a less steep angle and the cam won’t get as irritated as much. The viewing angle will basically remain the same.

1 Like

They’re using the same cams as most of everyone else aren’t they :thinking:
realm4-cam11-1677769792

Sure. They are very delicate to handle with any direct light. That is why I said either use better cams or make a better cam setup. I posted how to improve above.