Krosh & Simon

1 Like

Looks like the fine was big

He must have a spectacular view at the moment

You can have it as well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

They both have ridiculous bodies. They should be modelling underwear professionally :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Anyone understand them? Why are they always fighting!

They appear to get on like two sheets of sandpaper. I suspect it is a business relationship
which is not unusual on VH and which makes it strange that Simon is so possessive of Krosh.

Their language - the talking Ukrainian. 90% of words - abusive one. Simon (guy) doesnt like that Krosh tries to get more active role. He is from a little village and thinks that the man must be the center if Universum event he cant earn the money.

Thanks for the explanation Richard. I take it you speak the language?

Ukrainian as a native one. russian unfortunately better than English or French.

1 Like

1 Like

A really nice collection of images…thank you for posting them.

1 Like

I was once told by a native Ukrainian guy that most people from there can speak Russian but it’s not necessarily true the other way around (Russian people being able to speak Ukrainian). Would you agree with that, as a native speaker of the language yourself?

Aber an den Bildern kann man sehen das er mehr an seinem Handy interessiert ist als an ihr. Er schaut sie noch nicht mal richtig an und schmusen will er schon gar nicht. Also da gibt es andere Wohnungen da werden mehr gefühle gezeigt.

1 Like

My comment related purely to the ONLY people in the room at the various times those particular screen shots were created…in total, 4 young men.

My focus was not on what may or may not have transpired recently, in Krosh and Simon’s relationship which I can not comment upon, as I haven’t seen any of that anyway. :slight_smile:

2 Likes