Krosh & Simon

All their problems the reason is not a_____l, but differences in social status and life orientations.

5 Likes

very well said.

Dalia leaving? I wonder how Krosh is going to manage without her best friend?

1 Like

Sure it is buddy, because you have a personal understanding of the problems in their relationship… :roll_eyes:

Last time I checked _____ing doesn’t help people that have problems in the relationship.

Very simple. Pay attention on the two nude male torsos!

Aren’t you being a little optimistic?

Don’t look at the man behind the curtain not _____ing. :roll_eyes:

bro why you do this? we all know what is happening, no body said a word all day, and here you come to make drama.if they get offline i’m blocking you :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Is someone trying steal your job?

Don’t give a flying fuck, do it now. no skin off my nose. They’re brainless idiots. Sooner they’re gone the better.

1 Like

yeah they can be gone,tommorow, not today :joy:

1 Like

in 3 years i made 600 posts. do i look like searching for drama? can yhou tell me how many post you made in what period? :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I almost expected it. :smile:

Of course you are with your doctored translation, you just tell enough to leave it open-ended

oh that is all about :smiley: :smiley: another one who wants to believe his own speculation. fair enough budy,sorry for trying to ruin your bubble :joy: :joy:

1 Like

5 Likes

Well that’s an unexpected treat. Going abroad you say? Russia’s loss! Dalia is amazing.

1 Like

:clap: :clap: :clap:

And with the lights on.