Klara

Dommage elles sont pas sérieuses lol

16 Likes

2 Likes



9 Likes

I name him Hermes

9 Likes







:face_with_tongue:

Unfortunately, it turned out in the end that she had probably taken something (to much).
:face_with_spiral_eyes: :face_with_monocle: :hugs:

16 Likes

Porque pyro nao transa com klara?

Because she is asleep ……. at least I hope she is just asleep, she hasn’t moved for a while, and I can’t see her breathing :worried:

1 Like

Je pense qu’elle a trop bu et qu’elle est ivre !

1 Like

It would be worth checking that she is OK …… Pyro doesn’t seem interested in anyone other than himself.

3 Likes

Klara? She is sleeping on the sofa.

1 Like

Oui et le gars va abusé d’elle

Why should he wake her up now?

I already had a suspicion about this.


NOT good :frowning:

4 Likes

Encourager par pyro

J’espère me tromper

What is the problem?

1 Like

What’s wrong with Aquaria in bathroom?

Didn’t she just finished sex with guest guy?

He doesn’t need to wake her up …… just check that she has got a pulse

Check camera 4 and you will see her breathing. Why all this fuss? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes