Katia

Vhtv at its best; simply can’t tear my eyes from this exciting view :rofl:

Very pretty :heart_eyes: I thought she was Demi at first!

1 Like

Wow, She is gorgeous. hope she is invited back, I would love to see more of this girl :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yeah. I thought at first it was Demi. Adorable. Pisses me off not to hear the conversation between them :frowning:

Question @Bluewinner is this the same girl Katie That was here when went offline and the other hottie was here doing Karaoke ? I think it might be And we both committed on her!

Katia (Katie) is one of the girls who were at Sergio’s apartment before it went offline. I haven’t seen the other one (Karaoke girl :laughing: ) back yet.

1 Like

I’ve just noticed that at the moment vhtv’s got more “moments operators” then moments to be recorded; just don’t fight one another boys!! :joy:

The current participants claim that Katia is a host of the realm from now.

Yes, Katia is the one and only listed participant of this apartment at the moment. but I see Sergio & Tereza live there too, so I am not sure what the arrangements are here. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well Katia is the “Benjamin” of the place…

1 Like

Yeah, that’s becoming a common practice now :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

S___ping again? :rofl:

Nop, on mobile

3 Likes

The guest guy there at the moment (the one on the left in the picture). Has he ever visited an apartment before, his face looks familiar.

1 Like

Yes, he’s a regular guest of Sergio places

3 Likes

Thanks, I thought I’d seen him before, although I don’t usually pay much attention to Sergio places,

Kai. Krista Fuckbuddy. Also had sex with Fiona and Ellis

3 Likes

Was beginning to think the same thing :rofl: