Katia

1 Like

Damned. Sergio hyperventilating or something. Just saw it. Around 5.25 in the bedroom. Looks like he’s ok now.

Looked like a seizure or something, but I’m no medical professional. Was caught off guard by the one girl spitting in his face though. Maybe it’s not the first time.

Excessive consumption or then a_____l withdrawal can result in seizures and other life-threatening condition; he _____s far too much for a long time, it was quite predictable;

1 Like

I used to _____ a lot and never had an episode like that. Worse I did was s__t on the way to the shower. Well, and then one time someone put something in my beer and I was horny as fuck, but it ended up being a good night :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Yes! She got some!

Guests are visiting.

39616185adbd4e7ba2f9dae8d8218a7f

1 Like

Do you mean the song about the camel that was fucked by four Armenian people simultaneously?

Holy macaroni :rofl: The poor camel… Why? :rofl: And… and why Armenians? :upside_down_face:

I can guess two possibilities… . Some histories on armenians doing that . Country rivalries jokes like we have with our “dearest” neighbors :laughing:

You will find out why when VHTV opens a realm in Armenia. The participants will bring camels, donkeys or other a____ls.

I really hope it is the second option :joy:

You watched Borat too often :rofl:

cool-_____

1 Like

The guy with the pink polo shirt likes flour a lot.

Makes you wonder just who is the participant or guest here?

2 Likes

1 Like