Jovanna

1 Like

@Tavares105244 All of the above (Including the still images) featuring the 3 gorgeous naked guys are very good indeed. I love the way you followed them in the video, from one room to another so we could see what they were doing.

Their idea of simple casual nudity at the time, was also very impressive. :hugs:

1 Like

TY.It s easy and better to do on timeline as usual. A quick reading and save some parts…

1 Like

Too bad they have a hidden room… :wink:

2 Likes

:star_struck: Joanna

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Maybe a friday night party like the old days of vhtv lets hope so

1 Like

fingers and toes crossed now :joy:

1 Like

1 Like

There is a room without a camera. I think most of the action in this apartment goes on in there.

1 Like

The wardrobe. Yes there was always a lot of hiding in there no matter who lived in that place. As long as VHTV does not demand from ALL places to cover the wardrobe with a cam this won’t change.

3 Likes

5 Likes

I find it quite ironic that there is a wardrobe here in this apartment where people gather, unseen and yet other places have a listed camera for a wardrobe but it hardly ever shows anyone using it! :roll_eyes:

You can guess a wardrobe normally is used to store clothes and put them on maybe when it is big enough for that.

Now you can guess why wardrobes without cams got used more frequently? For sure not to dress or sort clothes more often… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::innocent:

Yes I take your point, definitely.

I just find it interesting (or “ironic” as I put it just now) that there are some labelled the same way but hardly ever seem to be used by anyone. Mind you, I do realise that not EVERY participant is trying to use an uncammed room to hide certain activities and that I might have just missed the times when wardrobe cameras HAVE been used for perfectly ordinary purposes.

Well I can say the wardrobe in realm39 is used about 2 or 3 times a day to put away or get clothes. Also the separate wardrobe in old realm23 place was used for same purpose.

The wardrobe with a cam in the big party house however was never used. :joy::joy:

We know that Vincente is Bisexual. Check the archives and you will see him sucking Vegas and receiving anal from Vegas. Might be a reason that there are always lots of guys visiting his appartment. May be one day he will make a move on one of those guys.

2 Likes

Camera 6- one of the the living room cameras in Vincent & Jovanna’s realm doesn’t have any audio/sound coming out of it.