Jovanna

passionate sex with this couple…

Is that Kaydence or do I subconsciously think all short hair girls look alike? :sweat_smile: :crazy_face:

She was one of the specific people I had in mind when mentioning Jovanna’s chemistry with others :star_struck:

1 Like

Yes, that’s indeed Kaydence

Seeing Kaydance brought the threesomes of Yvonna and Kaydance with Vegas back to mind.

I wonder if they get to meet Vegas,

if Vincent is as ready to share Jovanna like Vincente was with Yvonna,

and expanding the memories, since Kaydance had her appearances at Tonk,

and Tonk appartment is gone from the panel, will Tonk and Ryry play a role?

I guess time will tell.

3 Likes

6 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I have to say that I an enjoying the sausage fest tonight… The guy with dreads is very sexy. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart: Is this normal in this realm? I am not familiar with it. If there are a bunch of guys in this realm, I will have to put it in my favorites.

I must admit, Vincent as the main male occupant of this apartment, has certainly grabbed my attention recently with his full on nudity when s___ping (and a few other times). He didn’t do it last night but it was great to watch when he did!

Incidentally, it seems to have been him ‘wearing’ the dreadlocks, as a wig if I am not very much mistaken. :slight_smile:

I don’t know how long it lasted… :laughing:

2 Likes

The things some people do for self entertainment!!!

He had his top off (as he quite often does - good man that he is) so it was quite entertaining for certain others of us as well. :innocent:

Apartment appears to be struggling to make headway.

I am enjoying it so far to be honest.

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

:fire:

3 Likes