Jirina (Part 1)

And she will be delighted.

But it could be like in a store.

Don’t touch the stuff, you want to sell.

So they might keep Indira for the visitors to make the parties interesting and generate viewing time.

We’ll see.

But if noone shows up, Tejo can take a walk along the hallway and work out for

some pasta and teabags, not to mention the rent for the appartment. LOL

2 Likes

You had me at teabags.

3 Likes

Now, how is Kostja gonna get to his smoking supply?

By beeing painted and dressed by Jirina?

I think Tejo’s job is easier, and copy Tejo’s Indira-work with Jirina?

I would be looking for a new place to live, but that’s only my opinion. I’m sure some people consider Jirina the sexiest girl alive.

3 Likes

… and does Indira have any say in this matter of being fucked by Tejo whenever he wants to, or would it be considered as r__e ?

1 Like

lets see i think he will tricked her into sex with the help of jirina… :smirk:

2 Likes

Cool. Can’t wait for this house to become party central. Way better layout than any of the others from this crew. Also, be warned, I’ll be biting you tejo and jirina haters. This is a good fresh start and let’s hope we have very little drama and just an enjoyable home. Get Out Peace GIF

2 Likes

Go back to your little hole.

And the fucking haters came out straight away while I wrote my first comment. Fuckin unbelievable. :man_facepalming:t4:

Well haters gonna hate. They won’t stop…

Exactly, if Indira hasn’t attempted to fuck him the last five times she was at a party, and wasn’t on her period, i think she lost interest in him in that way, she prefers mikl over him, probably because kostja and him are good friends

2 Likes

What the fuck?!?! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Can’t they kick them out?

1 Like

I reported his post for just pointless accusations.

2 Likes

This living room view would be awesome for an orgy, big couch, and perfect angles for everyone

All we need now is some pretty ladies.

(ok, I know, I’m going)

The handle of the mop is still too long :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

The dress-code for cleaning Tejo’s bedroom is different. :joy:

2 Likes

Still too much clothes :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

No way Josee, there was no good moment probably.

I think, and that’s only me, Tejo has his pencil sharpened on Indira, and is waiting for the propper moment.

And vice versa, I think Indira is hot for Tejo’s rod.

But I maybe totally wrong, although I don’t think so.

I’m sure we will see Tejo’s diabolic grin, and Indira’s delighted smile together with a lot of undressed meat in one picture soon.

1 Like

Kostja has started his business in the appartment already. Let’s see when Tejo starts his one:

2 Likes