Guard cat on duty
Dora you are a truly beautiful woman i want to Know so much Dm me
They’re my favorite to watch since I found this website cause Jane and Feline are just so adorable and cute but there is still something that is slightly annoying. Why does Jane always give Feline orgasms but never the other way around? This gets a bit monotonous after a while and Jane must be “blue balling” herself with that too, I guess ![]()
Welcome to the forum. ![]()
Yes that is a bit strange but we saw similar behavior with other lesbian couples here in the past. It seems the borders of the giving and receiving part are quite strict there. Why? Nobody knows ![]()
Ahh, back then I joined this site for a lesbian couple, too. Nina and Kira, who also had a big orgasm asymmetry. And since this is the perfect opportunity for a vanity repost of mine, you might enjoy this here…
who? not either one?

my theory, without any real research, is that lesbian couples pair bond similar to straight couples. One being the “masculine” dominant role, and the other the “feminine” subservient role. The sex, and everything else, follows that. It maybe rare to find couples of any persuasion that are both dominant or both subservient. I guess the “opposites” attracts works.
she serves her break-fast on the table ![]()


















