Jackson & Una

So far I prefer watching paint dry :joy: :see_no_evil:

Tired Pbs Nature GIF by Nature on PBS

2 Likes

At least we’ve got a face to your name now :monkey_face: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Told you earlier I look younger than 35 :joy:

1 Like

Camarads is boring as hell in general, but imagine how boring must be this particular couple, that even Camarads disposed of them :grin:

1 Like

I think it was more than a year ago I checked on that site. Surprised they are still there…

1 Like

This is what I get :thinking:

This page is under construction
Contact us at: contact@camarads.com
Error ID: 203.59.3.10.208.174.55

Is it still going?

1 Like

I don’t know how they do it and who is watching it, but yes, they’re still on;

1 Like

Here it’s opening normally. They still used old-school thumbs on paid cams to fool viewers

1 Like

I just checked and saw Henry already took over the site. Mira however using a code name :joy: :joy:

1 Like

when she was on camarads she masturbated in the kitchen in front of the camera …

3 Likes

So vhtv will be a better place for her, lol; on the other hand, not everyone, but the vast majority of the couples on that site now and before, are depressed people living their ordinary boring crapy lives, so accordingly with some opinions here, they should be popular :joy:

1 Like

certainly in the first places … :joy:

1 Like

Visitors

2 Likes

you have the wrong apartment …

1 Like

Yes, sorry, it’s another new one today …
Capture d’écran 2022-05-12 à 18.08.59

3 Likes

Boy, you are right about the bad camera setups. Bad locations, pointed wrong, Really bad zoom setups.

1 Like

:thinking::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think they’ve figured it out (Jackson & Una) ,

look here, even the new participants here have realized that they have gained views by calling a few people to the house and deceiving the audience with fake orgy- threesomes - gangbangs -

but some people on the forum still insist on not understanding.

2 Likes

Look like they already learnt how vhtv works… and type of viewers…:sweat_smile:

1 Like