Hudson & Hindy

Most bathroom doors aren’t built that strong. Dude is really working up a sweat.

He can take a bath again… :grinning:

Should we take some bets when he’ll get out. LOL

Oops, too late!

The only thing that got hurt was his pride.

1 Like

My first impression of this guy was not good: he looks weird and he acts weird. Especially when _____ and on top of Hindy. But my opinion has changed a bit. He is the one cleaning the house, doing the groceries, he cooks. I saw two instances where male _____ guests got violent and he was able to de-escalate the situation. I think he is a good guy.

1 Like

Oh, I’m sure he is. But I don’t think he’d make a good locksmith. I haven’t watched them much, but after this, I better watch him for his own safety. Okay, I’ll be nice now. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lol that was hilarious to watch. Did he sweat so much because he could not open the door? :rofl:

Personally speaking I am not into anything Anal, only one thing should go thru that hole, and I don’t want to touch it!

I have to admit. That made my whole day.

The place is a mess and I haven’t seen Hindy in a while?

It is, and is it me or does he look _____ or on something. He’s just washed a trainer out under the bathroom tap.

Well yesterday was hilarious seeing him trying to open the bathroom door :rofl:

1 Like

What a nausea he is, clung to her what she does on the phone and to whom she writes or sends what and why. He is very interested and curious. How she hasn’t sent him the fuck yet :man_facepalming:

In Otto and Lola, he was joked for half the evening about door :wink:

Otto & Lola made fun of him? :rofl:

Yes, how he came to them yesterday in a unicorn costume. He was asked from the doorway how he managed to close himself in the bathroom :wink: Gaia was the first to make fun of him

Most likely seeking some revenge after the boring night she had to spend at their place some days ago :rofl:

1 Like

They hired a male prostitute too. Seems that is the norm now in places from Otto & Lola…