Hudson & Hindy

Stupid Grayson even broke a chair. And while he fell as___p on the couch, who is repairing the furniture? Right.

When did that happen?

At about 3:07.

Found it. Not the first time he did things like that…

Well I don’t know Russian women. But if you do something like that in my country, and then more than once you say, you are history.

Este departamento se me hace el más extraño e incómodo de todos, el tipo siempre se está masturban do por todos lados pero nunca lo e visto penetrara a nadie, no me parecen normales no parecen pareja, y los otros dos invitados el golpeador de mujeres, ese tipo es completamente gay y no lo quiere asumir y se desquita con la novia y creo que ella sabe que es completamente gay ya que ve los penes con deseo y con ganas de comérselo desesperadamente pero no lo puede asumir.

1 Like

all of those guys are gay or bi they blow each other especially otto :joy:

I’m sure that in VHTV contracts, the papers the participants have to sign, there is mention of things like: no d__gs, no c___dren, no pissing and worse, no a____ls. Perhaps they should also ban guys who hit women.

That would probably be under the heading no violence.

1 Like

So if this guy did it before, why is he still here?

1 Like

Bisexuales pero este tipo yo siento que es completamente gay por que su boca escurre el agua cuando ve los penes

I’m amazed that she is still awake, she is usually the first to bed! She woke Hudson up, he got up briefly, he shouted at her in the living room then went back to bed.

2 Likes

It seems that Grayson didn’t go home after he left H & H’s, he left before Gaia, he wasn’t a happy chappy!

1 Like

yes, I must admit that during the week I have enjoyed following Hindy in action. I think it’s cool with an apartment that does not just look like all the others.

2 Likes

1 Like

I’m inclined to agree with you. On Monday morning I saw him sticking a large dildo up his ass.

Very good, anal sex, anal oral, masturbation, diversity

1 Like

I’ve been watching this guy and it looks like he locked himself in the bathroom. Been trying to get out for the last 35 min. so far. How in the hell does that happen???

1 Like

I’m sorry but I find this quite funny. I hope nobody gets hurt.

Loool that is tooo funny. :rofl: