Henry (Part 2)

An ideal candidate for the diplomatic service obviously :laughing:

Ain’t nobody giving him an award :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

At least Trisha can cover hers up with clothes.
The only thing he can do is go dressed up as a Klu Klux clan member :rofl:

Must admit when waking up this morning I never expected to here Klu Klux clan mentioned in a vhtv forum :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ok guys just incase lord JABS is sneaking about .we have to add the word HENRY* in our comments ,

Just expanding your horizons pal :joy:

Expanding your horizon is one thing, but this is like taking it another step forward. :hugs:

1 Like

Well must tell you about my luck today . had a day trip to ascot and won £350 and before you go congratulating me i must also tell you i lost over 2 grand

1 Like

Easy come easy go eh :joy:

mmmhh well i didnt cry , lol

How were the underpants :joy:

That new girl with the alternative hairstyle visiting realm 62. Does anybody know who she is? Pretty sure I have not seen her before. :hugs:

No idea pal doesn’t ring any bell. :bell:

No, me neither. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Much too tame, harmless

See her:

btw: Thats real.

Tattoos in excess aren’t my thing either. A couple well placed, tasteful is good for me. I actually went through each apartment the other night (ok, well online of course) just to see what all there was. Was not impressed with many. Back to my favorites and maybe one that come up on the preview. The more things change, the more they stay the same

I have the exact same impression as you are describing. That is why I am ending up with constantly going back to my favourites in the first place. :hugs: :slight_smile:

Henry macht Mira richtig geil

2 Likes

The more things change, the more they stay the same. That sounds like a well placed paradox. :hugs:

Ask your friends what’s really going on.
Nothing with cool. Since only the slime today are injured.
Great feeling for the woman when everything is on fire.
All the monkeys who think this is good sex. lol