Henry (Part 2)

Is it it this girl?

1 Like

Yes, that is her from before. Pretty sure it is her from earlier. :hugs:

We’ll have to wait and see if she deserves a name! :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

The main rule stands. Do something to get a name. :hugs:

1 Like

time for one of my “intellectual” comments . so dont get baffled by it as in essence it makes common sense , here goes ===== NOT! all female visitors are potential playmates . there is a part of life where men can have female friends without having any kind of sexuall relations , … there i said it , *BUT ! Do i believe that ? i hear you ask = like fuck i do :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

No Site in the world have a Man like Henry & he keep asking for a Manager…

She doesn;t appreciate Henry’s attempts at flesh-on-flesh contact…at the moment!!

Depends how long it will take before she can`t resist the temptation. I suppose. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Henry has the vodka out so the knickers might drop soon :rofl:

1 Like

tenor (1)

1 Like

The last time he dropped the knickers literally to be stucking the helicopter into Trishas hanger, then he did not even have the knickers in his trousers. If I do not remember incorrectly. :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

I do fear that you will be right again. :wink:

1 Like

giphy (3)

1 Like

you were right i went for a piss and she disapeard :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

And that marks the end of tonights fun and games… :wink:

1 Like

Henry gave it to her to wear. Seems to have been either in that cupboard in the corner (maybe) or just left on that ‘table’ on the bottom right of the second picture.

1 Like

Mira Bobbit? :laughing:

2 Likes

Back for “round two” with still no result? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Well she’s still there but both still fully clothed so noting to watch here i’m afraid.
Reckon Henry must be going through the male menopause early :rofl:
Not had his ass reamed out for a while now must be all blocked up :wink:

2 Likes

Oh, the advanced ass reaming - I remember the last time we talked about it actually. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like