Henry (Part 2)

Isn’t every night?, they must both be bored s__tless by now, when they go out nobody wants them :rofl:

Like all apartments already for a long time …

Not that it makes the overall situation better in reality, but as you are saying Tonk is at least trying to keep the basic interest going. :heart_on_fire: :hugs:

1 Like

for now and the only apartment that manages to keep the interest of watching vhtv (of course and my thought and other users like you) however since we are off topic and better not to talk about it anymore surely jabba is lurking… :wink: :joy:.

1 Like

We are off topic when it comes to not mentioning Tonk at the right place that is correct. Not the first time I have done that. I don`t think Jabs is out to get me that much. At least I hope not… Guess I have to go for his docile and nice nature… :joy: :wink: :fire:

1 Like

It depends on how he gets up in the morning although now I think he is in dreamland…
Tired Sweet Dreams GIF by Pudgy Penguins

2 Likes

May be when the wedding rings went out the window last year the little black book of friends name and numbers went with them?

2 Likes

I really, really, miss those parties ! :wink:

1 Like

I am confused,why are you off topic when you are talking about Mira & Henry in the Mira & Henry topic :thinking:

I was mentioning Tonk by a coincidence at the Mira and Henry topic. That is why he is saying we are off topic. :wink: :fire:

1 Like

thanks friend you helped me from the terrible @robwin :wink: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Well, what are friends for eh… I am sure Rob can handle it very well, he is a kind and nice guy and he is basically fond of me… :wink: :joy: :hugs:

1 Like

Also for me and a friend but I am like women I am happy except those days of the month… :joy:

1 Like

In my opinion, that was one of their best party apartment. They had a lot of great guest here and plenty of group sex.

1 Like

Are you kidding? That trimming is just the right amount !!!

1 Like

@JulianInCT170821 I guess it is personal preferences, right? Some of us like it smooth.

1 Like

You are right about preferences. I just don’t like them when it is so bold that it looks like a baby’s.

1 Like

I hear you. But I don’t look at a smooth pussy and say “gosh, that looks like a baby’s :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

4 Likes

Very cold morning to walk Snoopy :snowman_with_snow: :snowman_with_snow: :snowman_with_snow:

1 Like