Henry (Part 2)

1 Like

previous “Henry-activity” with Giana

Henry muss Miras neue Wohnung bezahlen und auch Unterhalt ,das zehrt an seinem Konto!

Memories

Ik volg dit rijk niet , enkel via het forum .
Maar aan de foto’s tezien zit Henry of hoe hij ook mag heten , zeker niet goed in zijn vel .
Die man is door en door afgeleefd

It´s important to start the day with a healthy breakfast! :laughing:

I guess what Mira and Henry is up to is to glue the rest of their relationship back together. If possible. :slight_smile: :hugs:

I think that train is gone! But you never know. Henry is washing up all the dishes
and doing housework not bad. :smile:

No, exactly. So even if that train is gone, it can still return backwards to where it all started. :slight_smile: :fire: :hugs:

Besuchen ja aber nicht mehr zusammen Leben glaube ich. Ich bin auch von meiner ersten Frau getrennt und habe ein gutes Verhältnis zu ihr.

Yes, I think you are right. Good analysis that. Somehow I think Mira will not so easily be all out of the picture. She will more or less be there more or less regurlarly. Even if it ends up with only visiting. :hugs: :slight_smile:

I wonder what went wrong…she straddled him on the sofa with her tits out…next thing you know she is off again!!

On again, off again, on again, off again. On again, off again. You just never really know. That is the whole point I think. :hugs: :fire:

The only thing you end up wondering about is what they are up to, what went wrong, and what will happen next. That is it. :hugs: :hugs:

Ganz einfach sie sind ein getrenntes Ehepaar ,dass sich noch gegenseitig Besuchen tut. Seid dem Auszug hatten sie auch kein Sex mehr.

No, they have not. Absolutely correct. :slight_smile: :hugs:

1 Like

If Henry settled down with his constant womanizing and got back together again with Mira while doing the slow swinger life like when they first started I would support him and Mira. Currently Henry has gotten overboard to the extreme and affecting everyone around him. They were an amazing watch back then. His _____ing, smoking cigarettes and whatever else he a___es is destroying his health and himself. Very tough watch now. Wish Henry would seriously read these posts, look in the mirror, look at any before and after pics/videos and do a self analysis of his life. Henry take a time out and think about how your life was, how it is now and where it might be headed in the near future and further. Please.

1 Like

Who is that?

Hell if I knew. :joy: :joy: