Henry (Part 2)

:fire: :fire:

The infamous Henry finger job :laughing:
He certainly has found the one to do all his wishes without any complaint. and service his ass :laughing:

and for some time apart with mira that henry’s tool (the hand) was at rest… :joy: :joy:

One question to all of you :
Do you think this girl is in love with Henry to do that as Mira did for free or is she doing for some adventage like money ?
I mean dildo play

the word love better take it out of your dictionary especially on vhtv… :wink:

Just business and pleasure all in one :wink:

Just a crap apartment for any decent cam view, a shame really.

and in addition Henry turning off lights. :-1: :-1:

Business and pleasure all inclusive. :hugs: :slight_smile: Pretty bad twist, but it does the job, :joy:

1 Like

1 Like

If I were that Lady, as soon as I saw this ( Henry putting finger to his nose) in front of my Face… I would get up and leave… But apparently she doesn’t care & continues to have sex with him !!

Julia ramms that rubberhand, Mira used to bless people with, into Henry’s ass.

I would only have seen Alida beeing ready to do this.

1 Like

At least one other than Mira is happy to service all his sexual needs for now.
I assume we shall see Julia staying here a lot more from now on.

Alone again having a conversation with himself (or the cameras).
Then out haunting for a new pray?

Yep Julia left just now and he is now off out again at 03:56am, god knows where he is going :laughing:
He even put a thumbs up to himself in the hall mirror :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

He is out there to sound out the basic hunting ground. To locate a new unknown conquest. :slight_smile: :hugs:

Or to restock up on the powder stuff :laughing:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Trisha

The fuck with Julia was quite ok. But I guess Henry isn’t satisfied yet, I think he’s mourning Mira, who always fucked his ass so well, he’ll miss that.