Henry (Part 2)

How far back intime are we talking about?

Those hands are certainly working overtime :laughing: but she ain’t giving in yet.

Been a few months now i think since we last saw them.
You can see her in the archives just search for Debbie though she will be listed in the drop down list.

perfect description

Aahh! Now I recognise her. Didn’t know her name though :smile:

and henri moves in

He ain’t sure which part to caress, kiss, suck or fondle next all a bit of a mad scramble right now :laughing: but she ain’t really stopping him yet.

Now i think she has half put the shutters up :roll_eyes: Bit more ■■■■ needed :rofl:

and it comes to a stop…sorta

Henry’s covered her up to s___p and fucked off in the toilet, reckon he’s seen which way the wind is blowing and given up and gone for a wank :laughing:

Reminds me of a spider and fly

Well both in bed together now, watch this space eh :laughing:

She made a fatal mistake going to bed with Henry. Hope she’s on birth control.

Still got her bra and pants on though but the love god is naked :laughing:
Looks like s___p is on the agenda :roll_eyes: don’t believe it yet :laughing:

Smart girl. Hope she has a chastity bely on.

Bet she will wait until Henry is fast as___p and then sneak out and fuck off home :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

He might use a key to lock the door from inside so she couldn’t escape. I know about this because it happened to me once. Needless to say, I married her. I guess I was such a good catch that she didn’t want to lose me - :laughing:.

She looked pretty pissed when she took her dress off… What was the a_____l content of that _____ Henry gave her? (or did it have a ‘little extra’ vodka added to loosen her up?) :laughing: :laughing:

Has she let you out yet? :rofl: