Fox

The guest is a girl, but she is a little late, she will definitely be with us by 11 pm

the delicious food is getting cold now?

Thank god i was rong. Lol

I’m disappointed :frowning_face:

Речь идет о том, чего хочет Фокс.

Why? Maybe someone finally will eat her pussy :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

may be why not. but it can also be a nice traditional strip card game. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Why lol. Imagine @xavier coming home from is absence and have 2 preatty girls to make love! Is excalibur can handle them bouth lol

1 Like

enjoy the evening -do what comes naturally and keep smiling it is awesome

1 Like

Beautiful :heart_eyes: and I hope u have a fun and relaxing time with ur guest :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Animated GIF

1 Like

Thats a nother great news, that means she will sleap over, the girl aint going to be send her away at early morning , its to much dangerous and cold…:innocent:

1 Like

When is @xavier coming home? Is been away for a day :thinking:.

Привет, Фокс, немного опоздал? Я думаю, вам теперь придется подождать еще 3 часа. Ты должен быть терпеливым.

1 Like

Meines Wissens ist er immer noch nicht heimgekommen

Don’t be nervous, act naturally, forget the cameras. everything will be fine.
​

She’s naked because cams how can she forget about them?? :grin: :grin:


Не скучайте, терпение приведёт вас к грандиозным событиям)

So I hope that the guest will like everything

2 Likes

may the f___e be with you
darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

1 Like

Don’t worry, the cameras don’t bother me! They are like a part of my life, I don’t pay attention to them, I behave on them the same way as in ordinary life.

6 Likes