‼ ‼ Forum Update: New Domain & Removal from Main Site Header

Hey everyone,

We’ve noticed that the freedom of discussions on the forum has triggered some automated monitoring, and instead of tightening the rules or adding more censorship, we’ve decided to move the forum to a new domain.

We’ll stop linking it from the main site header but don’t worry—you can still access it by the link for now. I will also try posting some advertisement on Telegram to engage our newcomer voyeurs too!

In the nearest future, the forum’s new home will be forum.spyhub.tv.

Thanks for your understanding, and we hope this change helps keep things running smoothly
Moving Season 5 GIF by Friends

17 Likes

What will happen to the CamCaps VHTV forum section? It seems to me VHTV already lost control over that a long time ago but it is still associated with the main site by its name…

2 Likes

Nothing. It’s not related

4 Likes

Hey! We’ve started moving the forum to a new domain, so some features might temporarily break. No worries, we’re here and will fix everything quickly!
:innocent:

10 Likes

Well everything was smooth sailing. Great work :clap:

Mental Health Good Job GIF by YouTube

8 Likes

TEST:
■■■■■
■■■■■■■

10 Likes

:rofl:
Jon Richardson GIF

8 Likes

Is everything working as usual for you guys? Please share your thoughts if you experience any issues since update :smirk:

3 Likes

does it seem to me that pictures and videos are loading slower
only for me?

It seems ok to me, can’t see that there have been any problems after the conversion

4 Likes

One thing I lately noticed. It’s quite a minor bug: Try to go to the participants wiki and click on the history of a post. For me the window just “flashes” open for a few moments and closes itself after it.

2 Likes

Edit history is back :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Donald Duck Thank You GIF by First We Feast

2 Likes