Flora (Part 1)

Done. New ones added. No more Yan :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Great, you hit my taste with it exactly. :heart_eyes: :heart:

wonderfull Pictures big leader :rofl: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@Flora i want to make it till Lyla is coming, please show some mercy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy: :joy: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Wow the great Juliet! I love Flora but I don’t think she will ever enjoy it as much as Juliet did (even if she did have a bad time in the end). Juliet was a complete free and natural soul, at all times, even with several different men in one day! I miss her so much! I miss that time a lot, it was certainly much better than now!

2 Likes

@Flora Welcome again.

2 Likes

Сегодня не то настроение для чтения этой книги. До этого я прочитала «письмо незнакомки» Стефан Цвейг. Замечательная книга :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
А сейчас джоджо мойес «Последнее письмо от твоего любимого» замечательный роман , только сегодня не тот день.

2 Likes

Yeah.the best on this site IMO…just stunning :stuck_out_tongue:
not many could keep up with her. the good times for sure :heart:

1 Like

today is more like this book!

Welcome back!

afbeelding

3 Likes

Poor yan, hes taking this Way harder than he should! After all its just, well Flora, in bed again , sure yan wasnt much but this constant rubing his nose in this is going overboard! Plz conner consider going back to wynonna! kkthx

3 Likes

Well maybe not for flora but im sure yans suffering post traumatic stress disorder , conner plz think about this, wynonna kept a broom and mop in her hands and kept that place so clean u could eat off the floor without a plate! Flora seems the type to leave used condoms on the kitchen table, expecting u to toss them!

looks like you really are dissapoited by her…

did she not want to send you nude pictures?

or what is wrong?

2 Likes

Definitely you never watched Flora before, she is the cleanest woman you have ever seen

3 Likes

I’ve been seeing this apartment for a couple of hours now and I’m starting to see old situations, things I didn’t want to see, the two of them with their mobile phones, talking little, bored and like now, Flora starts something and they leave it right away. I hope that since Connor looks like he’s going to be a fixture here with Flora, he doesn’t become another Yan and Flora becomes Yan’s Flora. For this very reason I repeat that Flora should be alone and enjoy with many different men and women.

2 Likes

Im sure like barbie. Shows could be had for tokkens from cb! Not interested in flora in the least!

so why are you here?

just to spice things up a bit? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Laat ik het zo stellen :slight_smile:
@Queen is mijn harten 10 :heart_eyes:
@Flora is mijn koeken 10 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That’s fair enough, we know that from time to time the heart wants a cake :wink: :hugs: :heart:

1 Like