Flora (Part 1)

It would be quite wrong (and rather odd) if I didn’t post at least one picture (there will only be one - for now) of Connor on his first day back and in a new apartment so here goes…

7 Likes

You will be happy that I updated Connors photos in Wiki :wink:

2 Likes

Good man! Thank you. :hugs:

Edit:
I have just had a look and you have chosen some really nice ones.

Maybe you should update Flora’s pictures too. At least the ones where Yan can be seen. When Evelyn sees them, she might think they’re up to date and then the hut burns again… :joy:

Lyla and others better step up their game. Gorgeous Flora is absolutely going to take over this site
like Juliet used to do. her sex appeal is like no other :heart: :fire:

2 Likes

WOLCOME BACK @Flora. We were waiting for you​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

2 Likes

We gaan er geen competitie van maken .
Ik hou van Flora maar nog meer van Lyla :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Not low enough to be a proper pussy cam, unless she is doing yoga moves all day, she will get a sore back and poor posture :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I guess that was my wishful thinking more than the reality :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy: :joy:

8 Likes

Both girls are adorable in their own way. While you put Lyla first, I’ll put Flora first. She is my absolute number 1. :heart:

4 Likes

Oh My God🥰

Very nice. :heart_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

That’s all that matters and the rest is not important, so let’s enjoy them both :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Well, Lyla forgive me :pray:

But i need to :fire: :fire: :fire:

15 Likes

and i guess the evening will even be better for all of us :partying_face: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

:fire: :fire: :fire:

4 Likes