Faye

Not taking you for a fool. If the others can not rent the realm the manager will put a name on it that can rent the realm. Remember they are here to make money. I think Faye is a good thing for the realm and good to watch as well. So now you know that Faye is the main attraction. Pay no attention to realm names. Just look at some other strange realm names. They make no sense and don’t tell you who is the participants. You have to watch to find out and then some of the guests are better then the participants. :joy: :rofl:

Could be, because she is clearly a much more stable person these days. I think she stopped taking as many d__gs. Her overall health appears to be much, much better. She glows a bit more. She used to look rather pale and ghostly.

The alleged bedspread thief is visiting again. Why haven’t I seen a StrapOn yet?

2 Likes

Look who’s there!!! I think it’s a big surprise…

Hab ich mir grad auch gedacht . Ist doch die mit der sie letztens Streit hatte ?

1 Like

Maybe she will be more nice and will earn her name today. I am glad the hit on her head did not do any harm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. It looked really painful

Yes, she is. The dispute was not least about money and “contract” was also mentioned in the war of words

2 Likes

Maybe best to hide the a_____l then.
:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

How come I can’t click on any picture to make them bigger?

That’s life… :wink:

LOL Indeed it is. Apparently the story of mine.

For her name I’d suggest She-Hulk. For her green hair and because we don’t like her when she’s angry.

From hitting her head she doesn’t seem to have any lasting brain damage, if there’s anything to damage there. :grin: Seriously though, my impression of that episode was while she was feeling unwell / in pain, nobody really taking it that seriously, laughing all the time, wanting to just party on and that s__tty blaring music on top was what drove her that angry. Anyway, she seems to be feeling better, so back to business…

0936 Faye and the guy are back - Faye is super _____

2 Likes

2 Likes