Evalia & Jerno

I shall put this apartment back on my visit list.

1 Like

Cam 1 appears a little iffy.

1 Like

4 Likes

Beautiful and hot images
(Will “certain people” also see these posts?) @kaya
:fire:

4 Likes

nice pics with a decent title :clap: :clap: see you can play a fair game: bravo

3 Likes

Thank you, but we have to thank Evalia and Genro, for sharing what they did in this way
((Will “certain people” also see these posts?) @kaya)

2 Likes

Why are you tagging Kaya?

So that can see other “posts” too, that I publish, and that some don’t want and don’t care to see

OK sir what is it you’re not getting or understanding yes we see that you post good comments only when the lights are on @carlos try doing that when the lights are off try doing that when they’re not turned towards the camera, try doing that when they’re under the covers more often than you because yes, they are in the light and not the covers. If it was just the opposite you would not give a positive comment.

1 Like

As I said, good and hot images

:hugs:

1 Like

And as I said don’t just say it when how you want it but can you do it when it’s not??

The fact that Evalia is prepared to have sex with other men is in my view very much a point in her favour.

2 Likes

I think this place is very limited by its size to do big parties. I totally think the participants would be capable to do it.

1 Like

you could have a spitroast in the kitchen and bedroom at the same time :rofl:

1 Like

And take a shower while doing so :joy:

1 Like

odd, I can’t seem to find this in the moments

still waiting to be uploaded , its in the queue , there was a request made 3 days ago , no doubt it will be in library shortly

2 Likes

i’m waiting to jerk off and cum moment

6 Likes

1 Like

If they hadn’t already clipped and archived it, at this point i highly doubt it mate…