Emili & Stayls

He’s too sexy. I love

1 Like

The guest room looks strange. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I think it was a loggia or balcony earlier and got converted into a “room” :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, it doesn’t look like a bedroom.

1 Like

Hope Stayls stays naked all the time.

1 Like

Dobby as well as the other participants who dropped out, did not adhere to the rules, they had no purpose to earn and they lived at our expense the whole time, all they did was _____ a_____l, s___p and make scandals.

So we came to a common decision to split up.

3 Likes

ahah, I’m pleased. thank you. :relaxed: it’s Stayls :innocent:

2 Likes

kinda just put together. will call this the guest room :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Oh dear. That is bad. Better invite some true friends. There is the chance they will harm you again…

1 Like

Ah we hope Emili will lose the panties too… :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :innocent:

1 Like

hope it’s not like K&B started out with 3 beautiful girls. now boring same with C&C lots of guest. now just a boring guy staying on the couch :frowning:

1 Like

then you made the right decision. Try to earn in your own way and without being independently. You seem to be very level headed, then it is better for the other ones to find their own project.

Thank you for responding :relaxed:

1 Like

Great position :laughing:

3 Likes

Anybody miss the hallway cam?

3 Likes

Nice view :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

First. Great to see you back! And I like the new place better. Much better camera angles. Thank you! I’m looking forward to seeing some action here. :+1:t3:
Second. It is sad to see that you think like this about Dobby. The small parties, with guests and a_____l was what made your old place interesting. I hope that it will not stop. :cry:

1 Like

the way her dog is climbing on that table. she better hide them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

IMO Dobby was the most interesting one in that house. But TBF the place never lived up to its name, there was very little crazy stuff going on there :sweat_smile:. Hopefully this couple can do better on their own.

1 Like

as well as Dobby on her own :slight_smile:

1 Like