Eliza, Queen

Those two pics is spot on😍 great job on the captures🤗

2 Likes

If i remember right, you were fancying Bardy when he was present on cameras. I think that you might need to keep an eye in here from time to time

I’ve even seen cats that liked being vacuumed.
:smile:

1 Like

Yes I seem to remember that was correct. I noticed you included him in a picture earlier on, along with Donny. I find both of those guys nice to look at, quite honestly.

1 Like

He used to have longer hair, so maybe not very easy to recognise now. Donny instead, is exactly like i remember him, unchanged

2 Likes

Two very handsome young gentlemen. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damn, I was hoping Aurelia was staying the night!

2 Likes

13 Likes

She is back, and with a suitcase. :heart: Is her name decided yet. Aurelia or Liliana.

3 Likes

That one. :wink:

3 Likes

Kelys

10 Likes

Liliana seems to be a very naughty girl :thinking: :yum: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Above all, she has enough toys with her as a precaution :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

11 Likes

I am looking forward to see her making good use of them :crazy_face: :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

Yes, that could be exciting.
:fire: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Unfortunately, we’ll have to be patient, I think.

2 Likes

Excellent. thanks for the tip off. She ticks a lot of my boxes.

2 Likes

Queen must be getting close now to her ‘event.’ I hope the cats get looked after when she goes in. I suspect Wayne is in uniform sadly.

2 Likes

7 Likes

13 Likes

her belly is getting bigger and bigger… I think we’re almost there… her birth is near…

9 Likes