Eliza, Queen

:two_hearts: :dolphin: :two_hearts:
Gorgeous Eliza

6 Likes

Even if that’s the case it wouldn’t or shouldn’t stop him from visiting here now and then.

1 Like

:face_with_peeking_eye:

Let’s think about this for a sec.

Your girlfriend is pregnant. You visit her regularly, almost every week. When the pregnancy is still in its infancy. Later, towards the end of the pregnancy, when the woman needs more and more support, you disappear and you are not to be seen for months.

There are two options. A walkway. They are no longer a couple. There are several guesses for this version. Since we do not like to think about bad things, let us leave this option aside.

I think we all like the second option better. The impossibility of visits. Again, there are several variations. Serving in the army. The possibility of employment in a place farther away. Setting up home again somewhere quite far away, in tandem with a job. One of the options would be illness, which I do not believe in because Queen does not show any noticeable concern.

So, there are many options. I would rely on Queen’s behaviour. She does not show extremely severe anxiety, apart from smoking, which she has done before anyway. A woman who broke up with the f____r of her c___d in the middle of pregnancy would probably show a different picture, at least in my opinion. I conclude, however, that Wayne is currently reticent for whatever reason, which I would say, judging by her demeanour, is a managed, justified one.

At least I hope so.

With Ben’s visit, we may be able to open one of the first options :smile:

1 Like

I have a feeling that Ben’s visit is more related to Eliza’s presence there :crazy_face:

I conclude that it can indeed be in a more “flexible” state :grinning:

1 Like

That seems quite obvious, notice the name of the realm, it’s Eliza & Queen and we all know what it means the & on VH realm name.
Queen lives in a happy couple relationship with Eliza for some weeks.

1 Like

I wonder if this means that Kerri is not “flexible” anymore ? :thinking:

you mean her fuck buddie visit eliza :rofl: :rofl:

I wouldn’t put much money in these VHTV tag realm headlines :smile:

1 Like

This reminds me that I haven’t gone fishing for a long time…

2 Likes

Where is Golo? It’s been a long time since he last visitted.

1 Like

fuck buddy is visiting. . she is so happy.

1 Like

But where is Golo?

1 Like

wayne hasn’t been back since the last time ben was in the realm.

1 Like

Do we know this guy?

who is this closer

1 Like

looks like the dutch footballer from the 80s rudy gullit :joy:

Wow, so all the rumours were false then, you are still alive and kicking :joy: :joy: :joy:

Is there something wrong with this foot?

I would be happy to fix it for her!

3 Likes

Ok sure, but in the second option wouldn’t you at least expect a couple video calls from Wayne to Queen? :thinking: :iphone: :pregnant_woman:

1 Like