6 Likes

:heart:

4 Likes

Her facial expression is like who’s making that noise :rofl:
Still cute though :hugs:

7 Likes

Queen en haar twee leeuwen Siska en Itchi :heart: :lion: :lion:

7 Likes

Queen may post some from her viewpoint, of Itchi wants to join her.

10 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

lange dauern kann es aber nicht mehr?

9 Likes

A month left if you are lucky so enjoy whatever you can while she is here.

Cam 5 fell down

The asshole fucked it up anyway!

Hey I sent a ticket​:+1: I hope u don’t mind I used ur pic :hugs:cause I’m on my phone and I won’t be on my desktop until tmrw morning

1 Like

Hey everybody cam 6 is up and of course this beautiful lady :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

That’s actually cam 6, cam 5 is completely dead :crazy_face: :joy: :joy:

I’m sorry I’m confused I’m not really good with the layout of the realms on the site I just go off the numbers to the side

1 Like

It’s fine, no worries. It is quite easy to get confused as, after a while, the camera was removed from the list and all the others bellow number 5, moved one number up.

K got ya thanks for explanation of the cams

1 Like

I’m am starting to feel very sad for The @Queen. The man that most of the forum believes is the f____r of her c___d no longer visits her. It’s been months since his last visit… The stress is most likely why Queen is smoking again. Such a terrible thing to do to a defenseless unborn baby.

Queen we LOVE you. :heart_eyes: Please take care of yourself & your c___d. Your recent unsafe behaviors are scaring me… :sob:

1 Like

I also find it strange that Wayne hasn’t been around in quite sometime. Perhaps there’s a legitimate reason, but strange nonetheless.

1 Like

Eliza seems to spend a lot of time on the couch s___ping or looking at her phone, always under the blanket (and always wearing panties, never a surprise). Too bad, she’s a lovely brunette, I really like her a lot.

I think she might have told Wayne to get busy preparing a place for the baby, after-all I don’t think babies are allowed on VHTV, and if they were I would be concerned about why!