Dress to impress

WE have topics for underwear & no underwear , how about Dress to impress A lovely picture of Demira. What you cannot see is no Knickers and a dildo in place as she dances

Oh yes you can image

And Belle all dressed up - almost all dressed up - just no panties of course image

The first (of many i expect ) from the lovely Claire

Dress to open the door? image

Shana knows she has to dress to impress at Mira’s. image

And( love her dearly) Marica has to compete as well. image

Amber, or is her name on her collar ‘Angel’ all dressed up to sing down a webcam. Different!!

4 Likes

2 Likes

I was not sure whether to put this indress to impress or underwear .ard choice but lovely either way.

The lovely Aliya at Capo’s all dressed up but not a man in sight image

A colourful Belle waiting for an admirer. image

A playful Demira

2 Likes

I don’t care what she is wearing. Or if she’s wearing anything for that matter. June is beautiful. And she can cook!

One of my favorite girls. She also is so cute with two cute kitties :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Not sure whether this should be underwear, but she certainly dressed to impress me. Kristina finds her artistry improve dressed like this.

Flatmates dressed up for the afternoon

The lovely Ariela. I couldn’t decide, front or back

Jillian (at Leonardos) just loves to dress up, but just a little too close to the camera.

Still no complaints image

Arina dressed , very much to impress. image An old favourite of mine Clara … Sorry that i missed her face, also lovely.

2 Likes

I really couldn’t decide whether to put this lovely picture of Mira in Dress to Impress or Underwear ? does it matter. She is the No1.

The Delicious Kelly all dressed up with Kenia, almost dressed up image

And here is Mira impressing( in competition with a Venus de Milo vase) Bruno Loki and of course the instigator Henry

3 Likes

I love this dress worn by Elisha at Shana’s flatwarming. Not a great snap as she wouldn’t stand still anywhere in site of a camera.

and this is why i like it

1 Like

Anny at Rizzos looking lovelier than ever

2 Likes

That is how to dress your guests Flora . Go :Lyra!!

1 Like

Arina looking amazing.

1 Like

Una trying on new shoes .

Rachel also in high heels.

1 Like

Kortny dressed for her party .

A very beautiful Kellie all dresssed up and home at 8.30 ? Early , not sure but frisky, certainly.

I guess this is all dressed up by Ariela’s standard. Lovely whatever she calls it.

1 Like

And yet again Ariela going out with Seb for the evening. Wish i was there .

Again the exquisite Ariela dressing for Seb.

2 Likes