Dennis & Eleanor

As you could easily see, they tried to get the puppy out for a walk but failed, they left at 09:35:31

And back 11 or 12 minutes later with a bag full of ______ from the local shop. Lol

I know that sometimes it gets frustrating when we expect something to happen and it doesn’t, but let’s just be realistic now

Emptying the bag in the fridge

Will you describe on social media what kind of ______ they bought from the local shop as well ? :joy:

No, not that, but other images are there, theirs too

:rofl:

Eleanor, don’t take the dog for a walk, don’t disappear

:rofl:

You know that i am nice to you, look what kind of ______ they bought, and also something else towards the end :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Shy, shy, shy …shy

1 Like

Good capture, but that was the maximum that could be seen, after they masturbated hidden and fucked outside the apartment, that’s it? I liked Eleanor’s bath better

Ja John als er nog rook in je poesje zit , moet je het toch ergens kwijt kunnen spelen :rofl: :rofl:

The _____ ok, I’ll see

:joy:

Man, she never did something on cams and she is also very aware of them, always checking where the cam is. I’ll say to give her some time to get used to them. People are not the same, some are more uninhibited than others, that’s a life reality

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: In een huis vol cameras sta je nergens veilig .
Kon eigenlijk nog dichter tegen de muur staan :rofl:

Well, I could answer that, but it’s not worth it, she is very clever with the camera angle choices (and I’m not talking about sex)

:brain:

Moet je zo verstoppen om een paar borsten dat we zouden kunnen zien zoals dat meisje ?

Well, I didn’t quite understand the question, maybe it’s from the translator ?

Look who’s about to wake up, Tinker Bell :rofl:

Wasn’t really a question.
Just wanted to say why do you have to be so shy , because we could see some breasts .
like that girl :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Well, that’s a great suggestion for her name. We should call her Miss Bell ? :laughing:

I think the translator didn’t do his job well, but I think I understood, the question is, seeing some breasts in “hidden” mode, I’ll choose the words, it’s almost nothing, but Eleanor can always teach that well

Depending on what she does, I have other alternative suggestions too, it’s up to her

:innocent: