Debbie & Paul

You two should visit more often. I miss Debbie. Have some platform where we can see you two more often. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I know that Debbie is a very beautiful and sexy young lady but, If D&P choose to keep their sex life private, that is their right!

If you need more go there!

1 Like

I vote that you should get your own room on VHTV! I’d automatically vote for you each month!

3 Likes

they are so hot couple but dont participants why

They are friends of the Mira and Henry group, But They have every right to keep their sex life private if they want to!

2 Likes

ofcourse they have,thıs ıs my wısh,ı want to see to them ın vht always not only be quest

Amazing really, Debbie & Paul must be the only couple in VH history who seem to be able to have had their own topic generated and interest from doing absolutely fuckall.
Both are as boring as fuck with the occasional really exciting whiplash show. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

D&P as friends of M&H are frequent guests at every M&H related apartment.

In fact they are on cam almost as much as some residents are!

And of course Paul has to finger test most of the pussy’s at the parties.Then Debbie gives us all a little tease nudity when she is in the mood! Though I wish it could be more often,It is entirely her choice!

1 Like

I wonder if he can dip his finger blindfolded into any pussy and by the taste and smell tell whose it was :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Oh yes most certainly, that would come from his food tasting experience :rofl:

as promised, some photos from our cooking, called hodgepodge

9 Likes

Love those stockings of yours, Debbie, with such a deep lace band :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:
which brand are they?

2 Likes

to be honest, I don’t know. I pay little attention to the company

3 Likes

next time, put them on in fron the camera, and let the packaging visible somewhere :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

It was an absolute delight to see you undressed once again the other evening. You remain high on my list of all-time favourites , my only complaint is that you leave long delays between “appearances”…but then they say that absence makes the heart grow fonder. Until the next time sexy lady , :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :heart:

4 Likes

thanks :kissing_heart:. I would gladly appear more often, but now the circumstances are such that there is not enough time and energy for everything​:pensive:

6 Likes

I will just wait and be thankful for any time you spend on screen.xx :kissing_heart: :heart:

Debbie’s got a rather fine pair of legs, if I may say so :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I was hoping you would have lingerie to change into last night. :sparkling_heart:

it was a spontaneous decision to come to visit and not from home, it’s even more fun😊

3 Likes