Debbie & Paul

@Parlay1 by the facepalm :man_facepalming:t2: emoji reaction to my comment it appears you also don’t trust Twitter. Can you please explain why that is??

5 Likes

Where did this come from? I can’t find it in the archives.

It’s from my archive.
I guess, noone asked to put it into the VHTV archives.

i tend to agree with Eddy Owned by the chinese and i think they will have found some way of using it in the same way that alexa can take your details and use them in a databas e.

Twitter is owned by Twitter Inc. an American company. It is a public company traded on the NYSE. The majority stockholders are not Chinese… I think you might be thinking of TikTok which is a Chinese owned company.

Whoops i am so stupid you are riight of couse it is tiktok that worries me . Having said that i really don’t do any media t all No F /tiktok twitter etc

2 Likes

It’s ok, Edd possibly could have been thinking the same thing. That is why I am curious why Edd & Parlay1 seem to have a problem with Twitter.

1 Like

@Debby_Paul do you think you could post some of your favorite recipes of your delicious food sometime please? I think a lot of people would like it. :yum:

2 Likes

Oh, it’s easy. Lots of favorite foods. Fast or not so fast?

4 Likes

It’s up to you. I think everyone would like both the fast and not fast recipes. :yum:

Okay, I’ll think about what I can share with you

4 Likes

Wish you two a great Friday :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you. Can’t wait until the end of the working day😊

2 Likes

Hah me too. Waiting for last conference call of the day to end :joy::see_no_evil:

1 Like

And then this sweet feeling of freedom

2 Likes

Exactly :joy::heart_eyes:
What are you planning to do tonight?

I don’t know yet. we can sit at home, but most likely we will go somewhere😁

Thank you my friend. :smiling_face:

1 Like

Cute photo of the two :heart:

2 Likes