Cinderella, Kerri

Bet you wish this was 3D @David :wink: :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Cinderella That drawing you started on Isidor looks amazing can’t wait to see the finished product :eyes:
Well done you got sk__ls :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

4 Likes

Let’s just say, I wouldn’t object if it was! :innocent: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love how sexy Isidor’s ass is. Love seeing his hairy ass and asshole :drooling_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:heart:

:peach: :fire:

4 Likes

Bon Appetit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Finishing last night drawing :heart:

5 Likes

Ingrid is visiting :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Sorted :saluting_face:

Man, i am crazy for her chin dimple :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

The result :heart:

2 Likes

“There be Dragons”…

This has to be (or ideally should be) said with the kind of accent one might associate with Southwest England.

Listen to someone with a matured voice, from Hampshire / Dorset / Devon and it might make more sense as to why I have said this.

1 Like

I am taking your word David as, (shamefully) i am not very good at recognising the English accents… (although i should be with the ones close to were i live :see_no_evil: )

Just Google (or better still, YouTube) them, if your curiosity gets the better of you, maybe. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

It’s great to see Ingrid again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

2 Likes

Kate is back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I do not know if anyone already thought about this…I finally realized whom Isidor reminds me of. If you ever saw the movie “American Pie” there was a kid that first name is Sherman who thought he was a sex god and called himself the “Sherminator”. Here is his Pic. Isidor resembles him
sherminator

1 Like

Ohh man, this made me laugh loud :joy: :joy: :joy:

Cinderella’s butt twitch is fast becoming her trademark.

1 Like