Ceres

Isn’t he the guy I’m talking about beautiful girl looks like inga

1 Like

What’s she under some protection program or something :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

he is trying to say its a henry realm

What he wants to say is that the place is managed by Henry and now he has a hard time deciding wether to like the place or hate it. He hates Henry but likes Inga.

So what to do? :rofl:

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

So the girl is Inga :rofl:

1 Like

Of course.

1 Like

Finally a simple yes that’s all I wanted :rofl:

1 Like

Do not ask me. I do not make up all that…

Sorry i was confused as well

2 Likes

Ohhh nooooo, don’t say we are gonna see him round here as well that’s ruined my afternoon now :laughing:
Can’t imagine him pawing all over, Ceres is it now, noooooo.

You can rest assured. There is plenty of distance between this place and Henry :wink:

Remember Jazmin?? Yep exactly

fresh meat 90s GIF

1 Like

Now i get the mathematical equation from Sparkles :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’m quite good at math… All that equations are quite easy to understand and see the needs to use some external factors to solve them and take the obvious results of invastion strategies and the need of promotion

Thank fuck for that :laughing: But then when one is desperate distance may not matter too much :roll_eyes:

Maybe on next time he will beat Mira he will do a travel to relax and meet “Ceres”

Sorry, was confusing it with elsewhere. :laughing:

Having said that there ain’t much seating area to have many round is there, can’t see see any chairs either.

Was always this way. Quite a large space without any furniture

1 Like