Carolyn & Gevorg

Wendy came, maybe there will be fucking all night :+1:

Hello Wendy

6 Likes

Bye Wendy…not the night we were all hoping for

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’m genuinely worried about their sleep pattern.

It’s incredibly detrimental and tiresome in the long run to get up in the afternoon or in the early evening.

2 Likes

It may be due to the different time zones in what their target audience reside in. When they stream on a different platform.

1 Like

They haven’t been on Cam4/Chaturbate lately.

Do we have data on the people who frequent VHTV? I was under the impression that many active people here on the forum were from Western European countries, but I could be wrong.

There’s some info about it here:

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Western Europe is clearly overrepresented in the statistics and among the viewers.

I reckon that most countries in “Others” are European. The Netherlands, Spain, the Scandinavian countries, etc…

1 Like

You are quite right about the people who frequent VHTV being from Western Europe. I was thinking about CB in the America’s. As you have looked into that platform my guess was wrong. Thanks for providing a detailed explanation. Cheers.

Is everyone having this issue with the second camera in the kitchen?

I have an “Oops! Something happened” error.

1 Like

Yeah. Happens all the time with lots of cameras

2 Likes

I’ve been wondering what are the books on the shelf. It used to be in the bedroom.

What are the odds of having an Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings in it?

1 Like

They have always targetted the USA audience and will always do. They know very well what they’re doing

1 Like

The main audience of VHTV is not in North America.

1 Like

But if they believe it, they will act accordingly.
They think the USA is the biggest market … which it isn’t, but many other countries accept it …

The participants also have to believe what the managers tell them, no matter what the manager’s name is. …

Gucci :cat:

8 Likes

5 Likes

Dass muss die Schwester von Carolyn sein …

1 Like

@Carolyn It has come up several times. Should get her name as a frequent guest! :face_with_monocle: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: