Carolyn & Gevorg

They don’t usually come to life before midnight! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

3 Likes

Gevorg looks like he’s hungry and about to make pancakes! :sweat_smile: :yum:

Only me who is on cam show today and has to earn all the money! :kissing_heart: :joy_cat:

3 Likes

Carolyn left with two guys and Gevorg stays alone at home.
is she maybe in another apartment? :thinking:

A quiet evening at home for Gevorg or where’s the party on the phone! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hugs:

Only 1 hour solo show today! :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

The above picture equals a blank bottom party. Hurray. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Must admit it was a bit deep for me but…! :hugs:

2 Likes

I could use uglier phrases. But after all I am a mild and kind guy. :hugs:

2 Likes

Carolyn has also returned home and taken up her position for the night. Gucci is waiting for Gevorg at the door. No partying today! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Carolyn has a visitor, a smart man.
Is new guy?

2 Likes

Griff?..at least 10 characters

Only a board game sequence going on, so not much to report about of interest. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Might be a bit too much for Carolyn alone! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hugs:

4 Likes

:blush: :smiley: :smiling_face: For those who like young people’s asses, I don’t know if there is a topic, but I didn’t check, if there is one, the lovely Jabatth will transfer it. Grateful.

3 Likes

sexy outfit and nails :blush:

5 Likes

Its finally happened, the settee/ daybed has given up the ghost. Henry is giving it the kiss of life.

3 Likes

6 Likes

You might want to check here :grinning:

https://forum.spyhub.tv/t/mens-bottoms-on-vhtv-a-celebration/30800?u=gladngrumpy

3 Likes

Rest in peace it was fun while it lasted lol

1 Like

I wonder how the payment for repairing the sofa will go? :hammer_and_wrench: :wink:

5 Likes

Men at work! Do not worry, the old couch will be back :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rofl:

4 Likes