Carolyn & Gevorg

which network they are using to broadcast live

Slow night on Caturbate :joy: :joy_cat: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

4 Likes

Little bit too much clothes on right there in my opinion. :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Is Shelia out walking the dog alone (without Henry)? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

6 Likes

Sex Tonight? Maybe 3some…, :thinking: :wink:

3 Likes

It is quite some time since the last time something like a threesome has occured at this flat at least, so it is alright to keep the fingers crossed. :thinking: :wink:

1 Like

When you talk about the sun shining, it seems to shine, by the looks of things… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

It started well but then Gevorg turned on the damned LED lights! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :yum:

6 Likes

This apartment doesn’t have enough disinhibition to do something with good light, Carolyn always does the same,here will always avoid image sharpness Shelia is a good resident, but she doesn’t need to be here in this apartment, Shelia recently shared what she did with good light, but in her apartment

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I don`t appreciate the LED Lights at all to be honest. But I just have to bear with me that the conditions is the way it is and “swallow” it in the best possible way. :fire:

2 Likes

Carolyn doesn’t have enough disinhibition, she always does the same thing, always, this reduces image sharpness, I’m waiting for the good hot and images that Shelia knows how to do, but not here

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

video from this scene? :blush:

1 Like

Part 2 working :grinning:

2 Likes

GladNGrumpy can u share the CB userID? thanks

1 Like

You should seek compensation for eye damage. because of this lighting :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

This is the latest scene from late last night. I have to state that my total experience diminishes because of this. :fire:

1 Like

OMG! This beautiful big boobs :heart_eyes: :star_struck:
Does she titjobs?

1 Like

Assuming you mean for Gevorg and the friends who sometimes are with him, I’m sorry, but I can’t be of any help here. Because I have no idea :man_shrugging: :smiley: