Best blowjobs

Title says it all.

Who doesn’t like a good blowjob video? In your opinion, who gives the best blowjobs on VHTV? Or gave them in the past? Have you seen a particularly good BJ today? Or found one in the archives? What do you think makes a good blowjob? Pictures, clips and archive links are welcome…

How do I go about getting one from everyone (females) so I can give my answer :grin:

This is a simple answer : Chloe :wink:

1 Like

I’ll make a start with a clip I posted in the Sabrina forum on December 11th. It’s just a short suck-before-fuck by Cristina but showcases a lot of good qualitties. Eye contact, ball sucking, shaft licking, deep intake, good handwork etc…

Didn’t re-upload, just inserted the file address in this post. Originally posted here.

2 Likes

Money, I guess?

Difficult to say out of the current girls. Lyla and Lola will both take a bit of beating. Undoubtedly the best ever , was Ashley of apt Igor & ashley. She was a bit loony-tunes, but there are plenty of clips highlighting her BJ techniques. Just the best .

2 Likes

Chloe is the one true answer. I don’t think there will be another that can take her place, that being said, I will enjoy watching them try :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I can’t see any girl coming close to Chloe, her BJ and sex was pure art

Yes, Chloe was very good but I have to admit I had not watched her that much lately. Maybe their sex was a little uniform? Like “that’s very nice but I’ve seen it many times before”, although maybe I could say that about all blowjobs. After a while the eyes want fresh meat.

2 Likes