Barbara

It is hard waiting. Counting flowers on the wall. Playing solitare 'till dawn with a deck of 51.

Iā€™m not writing what they have to do, Iā€™m just writing that it would be a natural thing to do it, also how long it will take approximately.

Are you sure sheā€™s coming back? Sheā€™s been on chaturbate; she was on today. I donā€™t know, sadly I think this might be the end of this apartment.

Oh, I missed herā€¦but this is Good News.

Well, doom speculation doesnā€™t sound up-beat.
I do know, and itā€™s not.

You can obviously stream to CB, so the logistics have obviously only made it impossible to stream on VHTV!

Iā€™m not trying to be negative, I hope it comes back. Barbara is the one on the site I follow. If you say you know for sure that she is I say its great news. Honestly I imagine that after a while it gets draining, so Iā€™m not surprised when someone leaves no matter how disappointed it makes me. I would also hate to think someone is doing this even though they hate it, so I keep that in mind.

No, sheā€™s coming back in a few days.

Well, let us know if you see her first, when sheā€™s on.

Love the doommongers here!

Well, maybe they donā€™t feel as secure as we do.

Now, youā€™re showing your age.
:rofl:

OK, if thatā€™s what you MEANT to say, you may want to change your terminology because when you say someone MUST do something, youā€™re telling them they HAVE to do it.
:+1:

I think* it may be even more negative than not getting a desired response from someone. I get a whiff of Shaming in thereā€¦but for who ? Should the Participants be shamed or the person who thought it up ?

Oh. I got it now, He who casts the first Stoneā€¦

No, itā€™s not, you can just turn it where you want, I donā€™t care!

2 Likes

Markus, I was just trying to be helpful. Thatā€™s what the word means.

Must: be obliged to; should (expressing necessity).

ā€œyou must show your ID cardā€

You donā€™t have to reprimand/ā€œhelpā€ me, I can manage without help, you have to accept me as I am, thank you.

1 Like

If you say so. Suit yourself, pal.

Anybody no whatā€™s going on with this place itā€™s been offline 5 or 6 days now

On CB she said they will be back in a few days

2 Likes