Auriel

Mysogenist much.

:thinking:

3 Likes

4 Likes

is there any way to tell them apart?

What do you mean tell them apart…?:sweat_smile: read forum you will know…:wink:

2 Likes

of course there is. You should watch us more often and you will begin to distinguish us)

1 Like

I will definitely do it … :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:

2 Likes

you will go further with her in future like kiss etc

1 Like

This is the apartment with the most potential and yet is the biggest disappointment for me. Both girls are stunning, pleasant personalities, and just nice to watch. But, being that I really enjoy seeing girl/girl stuff, the time spent watching them is not as great as it could be.
LOL. Here I am wishing that they would be more inclined to love on each other, yet if someone wanted me to do essentially the same thing with a guy, I’d be “No way. No how.”
I’m such a hypocrite.

4 Likes

Man… They are both so very pretty.

1 Like

They are sisters…:sweat_smile::heart_eyes::wink:

I am really laughing at myself now. In an earlier note, I whined about no girl/girl stuff. For the first time, I scrolled up and read several notes back and realized that the two girls are sisters. Now, I am happy that there is no girl/girl stuff.
Thanks, Torey. You confirmed what I found.

I would like to meet them and get confused every day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I wondered if Auriel and Sarah were serious athletes and then I saw the notes about their running. There is just something about their figures that says good genetics with some hard work on top of that. I’ve spent a lifetime of putting in the hard work, but was not blessed with the attractive genetics. It’s a real pleasure to see what a figure can look like when both are there.

1 Like

You mentioned in a note that there were no tattoos. In my opinion, that is one of the best things about Sarah and Auriel. Well, it might not be the best thing, but it is sure nice to see beautiful women that don’t just clutter up great figures with grotesque ink.

1 Like

5 Likes

4 Likes