Auriel

Too bad this shower is worse then the older place, but maybe now apartment may be interesting again

1 Like
1 Like

@Heisenberg sorry old apartment :sweat_smile:

but admit it, she kind of looks like Leya :joy: or my eyes want to see her :grin: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

I can see that there yes…

4 Likes

Who knows how many times has Peter masturbated today and we didnt see him… We miss youu

I found an other man you jerks off a lot like Piter: Its Chuck… He masturbated three times in the afternoon, before his friend came and he fucked her.
Who else jerks off a lot in VHTV?

1 Like

salad

2 Likes

4 Likes

Auriel has changed Peter for a woman, let’s see if we see something new here

1 Like

Dry

Wet

4 Likes

bandicam 2022-05-11 17-53-35-493

3 Likes

A great shower camera, don’t you think?

3 Likes

2 Likes

Auriel puede probar con la chica, total, esta ya aconstumbrada a los dedos de Peter por el coño masturbando a Auriel, esta será mas fina :hugs:

just wanna post something in this topic… didnt pay much attention to this apartment so far but put two beautiful girls on a couch together and i’m awake…

4 Likes

I hope Piter returns one day, one of the very few genuine hunks on this site. But we gays and girls had a good couple of weeks with watching him, maybe it’s the turn of the hetero guys on this site to enjoy watching this apartment.

1 Like

Oh, it had nothing to do with Piter i didn’t pay attention… The only time i had a closer look to this apartment was to admire his body… :slight_smile:

so which girl is which?