Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

comeback early i will miss you ariela.

You are 100% right and it’s your life to live the way you and Seb desire, not my way or anyone else’s way!

love her bottomless outfit

You are my favourite couple :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

The video I posted last week was a fake.

Do I have your attention? I need to make a confession. Or want to brag a little, whichever way you see it. It wasn’t an evil d______e where you put the face of a virtuous maiden upon the body of filthy whore, but the video of lovely Ariela relaxing in the bathtub wasn’t the simple continuous one-shot it seemed to be either. In fact I manipulated it quite a bit. To improve it.

When I first watched that scene In the timeline, zoomed in as I most often am, I was fascinated by the expressions on Ariela’s beautiful face and that cute subtle orgasm. But when I wanted to post a short clip I saw it wasn’t very effectful as that orgasm was such a subtle thing. When I considered posting the whole thing it was to long and boring for anyone to watch. Also at that length I’d have had to go down to 540p resolution.

So I started experimenting with accelerating the clip. Accelerating the whole thing to 150% playback speed looked like the Benny Hill Show. Younger folks might have to google that. In the end, with much experimentation, I ended up chopping it into about two dozen pieces that run at different playback speeds. Only about the first 50 nand last 30 secondes are normal speed. A lot is at 150%, one part pushig it to 200% to get through an uneventful stretch faster. A lot of shorter snippets I had to decelerate again, or too rapid facial movement would have given it away. Unaltered the clip would have been about 90 to 100 seconds longer.

So the compression of her facial movements virtually increased Ariel’s level of arousal throughout the running time of this video. On the other hand it somewhat diminishes the build-up in intensity towards the orgasm. But that was a very subtle thing to begin with.

At about 4:33 there’s the cutest little eyebrow movement, which I think marks the point of Ariela’s orgasm. I then had that running backwards for about 1.5 seconds then forward again, to make it a little more noticeable. Of course all those playback speed changes messed up the audio with the sound of the running water changing all the time. I had to completely replace the audio with two overlapping stretches of normal speed running water noise, which only at the beginning and end of the video are in sync with the video. But that’s also where the only audible synchronicity markers are in the audio of this video.
The monotonous audio really helps a lot to cover up the imperfections of my time manipulation. Now that I told you what’s wrong with this clip you’ll probably see it. If anyone right-click downloaded it you might have noticed the filename is “time warp.mp4”.

Aesthetically I would have liked to zoom in even closer, focusing only on Ariela’s face, but, even for my high tolerance, the pixelation effect would have been too strong. So I hope you folks didn’t mind me including her wonderful bosom also.

@Sebastian Dear Ariela, if you see this I hope you’re not offended by this little pervert in the forum manipulating your likeness or speculating about your orgasm like this. This video turned into an experiment in which I spent hours closely watching your beautiful face, which turned this into a very rewarding editing exercise. I was having a really good time editing this. Thank you.

2 Likes

When does Ariela come back? We miss her

according to the information at the beginning of the holiday (even if it is no longer displayed) they should go online again today

1 Like

I would like to know when they will return. It’s been a long time

12 Likes

We plan to return today. Our d______r was staying with us. We’re on our way from the airport now. We need to collect everything. And wait for the operators to turn on

7 Likes

Hi Ariela & Sebastian can’t wait until your home :heart: hope you had a great break & Happy New Year

2 Likes

I heard that they aren’t coming back

1 Like

nagyon vĂĄrjuk hogy visszatĂŠrjetek, ĂŠs boldog Ăşj ĂŠvet kĂ­vĂĄnok :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was a great holidays.))
We got some presents. And I hope we will be able to make our fans a surprise for you)))

5 Likes

Hello you two… :heart: :heart: :heart:

I look forward to your return. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

looking forward to your return hope you had a nice vacation and happy new year to you all

@Sebastian welcome back online

3 Likes

@Sebastian oh, you rebuilt a camera? the perspective of the new 9 could be interesting, good idea

hm, loggia is missing, and one of the cameras in the living room, but the one overhead in the bedroom is new. the order and names of the cameras have to be adjusted a bit

2 Likes

the order and names of the cameras have to be adjusted a bit

Don’t care cam 9 is all I need :heart_eyes: :grin:

Hello @Sebastian :
Hug Smilie

You seem to have a lot of work to do. I hope the kitchen table goes back to its old place. I’ll look at that tomorrow then. waving smiley

:heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes